Wednesday 25 June 2008

Abortion 2008

The recent events ought to convince us that there is at present not much of a pro-life presence in Parliament. Even those who campaigned to reduce the upper limit have turned out to be entirely in favour of abortion on demand as long as the unborn child is not a graphic reminder of who he or she is. A number of "catholics " have also stated their belief that abortion should be safe, legal and rare - unaware that these are precisely the sentiments of President Clinton.
In order to be truly counter - cultural, we need to be formed according to what may be refered to as a Catechesis in the Catacombs.

1 comment:

DrMatthewDoyle said...

All quiet on the eastern front? I hope you are well. I am excited to say I am discerning a career in Psychiatry myself! Have a look at a post I've just written on the Catholic Physician's blog. If you haven't got much time to blog, maybe you should contribute as occasional author for this group.